We Accept Visa We Accept Mastercard We Accept Discover Card We Accept Paypal Payments

CISP/PCI PABP Certified Salsa Express is an Upfront Merchant on TheFind. Click for info.
Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce

Dave's Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce

Rating:  Share:

Using the new Guinness Book of World Records hottest pepper on earth, the Naga Jolokia or Ghost Pepper, Dave once again sits atop the list of world’s hottest hot sauces with his new Ghost Pepper Naga Jolokia Hot Sauce. How many hot sauces do you know that come with a WARNING? Dave notes on the side of the bottle, “Use this product one drop at a time. Keep away from eyes, pets or children! Not for people with heart/respiratory problems.” Be careful with this burner!!! 5 oz.

Heat Level: 10/10

Regular Price: $8.99
On Sale For: $6.99

Quantity:

Product Rating: (4.83)   # of Ratings: 12   Rate It! Click Here to rate this product

1 - Terrible
2 - Bad
3 - OK
4 - Good
5 - Great
0% 50% 100%

Sort: New to Old RE-SORT COMMENTS:

Showing comments 1-10 of 10
1. Matthew on 6/4/2014, said:

Super super hot! If habanero sauce is no longer hot, time to go for the ghost pepper sauce! Put it on almost everything. At first use very little, like a few drops or a small stream. You can get a stomach ache after having this though. Damn!! I can't wait to make hot wings with this. Warning: have milk or ice cream close by.
Was this comment helpful? yes no   (0 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)
2. Anonymous User on 9/30/2013, said:

Tried this at a shop in Galena on a pretzel like it was a salsa dip. Big mistake!! Didn't read the sign by the bottle and it proceeded to drop me to my knees as I spew out obsenities that made parents cover their childrens ears while I writhed in pain and convulsions for 30 minutes. Three days later and my gums are still damaged from the burn. Carefull, this stuff is hotter than the devil's bum. Loved it though and went back and bought two bottles. Next time, I'll read the lable and signs by the samples.
Was this comment helpful? yes no   (3 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)
3. Anonymous User on 8/8/2013, said:

best hot sauce I've ever had!!!!!!!!
Was this comment helpful? yes no   (2 people found this comment helpful, 2 did not)
4. Anonymous User on 2/7/2013, said:

This stuff is some of the best stuff I've ever eaten!
Was this comment helpful? yes no   (4 people found this comment helpful, 1 did not)
5. Anonymous User on 8/29/2012, said:

Lester said:This ia a man's sauce. If you add a table spoon or two to any flavor of wing sauce it makes a nice suicide sauce.Love it!!
Was this comment helpful? yes no   (3 people found this comment helpful, 2 did not)
6. Anonymous User on 8/29/2012, said:

HOT! HOT! HOT! Love It! Don't eat it straight.
7. richard on 6/19/2012, said:

This stuff is not everybody, only the sexy people! Seriously great on pizza or burgers, loads of flavor, loads of heat. This one will inspire you.
Was this comment helpful? yes no   (1 people found this comment helpful, 4 did not)
8. Anonymous User on 3/29/2012, said:

This sauce was truly hot (which is what we wanted), but it didn't have a great flavor to it and also was too hot to shake out on your food - since you can only tolerate one drop of it. So it's not really practical as a sauce for the table and the bottle we ordered will probably last for years at this rate.
9. Todd on 3/10/2012, said:

This stuff is wicked hot! I put a small drop in a big bowl of soup and it spiced it up just right. Two drops would have been too much!
10. Dave on 2/28/2012, said:

A good? friend gave me a bottle of dave's Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce. I tried it first time without reading caution label, Big mistake! Mouth on fire and ass-a-catchin', I then read label. After recovery and therapy, I learned to use it one drop at a time as label suggests. Excellent flavor! Love it! Not for the faint of heart though!
Was this comment helpful? yes no   (6 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)
Showing comments 1-10 of 10